Online Kindergarten Registration for the 2023-2024 SY, is now open!
If you are the parent/guardian of a child eligible for kindergarten, or know of any township residents with eligible kindergarten children for the 2023-2024 school year, please note the following:
- Child must be 5 years of age on or before October 1, 2023 – no exceptions.
- Child’s original birth certificate showing that he/she is five years old on or before October 1, 2023.
- Four (4) proofs of residence. One (1) of the following; deed or a rental/lease agreement and three (3) of the following; property tax bill, voter registration card, drivers license, homeowner insurance bill or utility bills.
- Immunization records for measles, mumps, rubella, DPT, polio (including one dose of DPT and polio vaccine on or after the child’s fourth birthday), varivax, hepatitis B, and HIB vaccinations.
Register ONLINE HERE.
Should you have any questions, you may contact the school your child will be attending.
- Benedict A. Cucinella Elementary School - (908) 850-3161
- Flocktown-Kossmann Elementary School - (908) 850-1010
- Old Farmers Road School - (908) 876-3865
At that time, enrollment forms can be downloaded from our website by clicking HERE.